Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 3 By: Elisabeth Keen

Today, on our way to the site we stopped at the campground boat launch for seed thought. It was beautiful. The water was really calm and we had quiet time for 20 minutes while sitting on rocks looking out over the lake and forest on the other side. I wish we had places so pretty and peaceful in Grand Rapids that I could go to. When we were done we went to the site. Patty (Mrs. Perry) is very nice. I sat and talked to her about her kids, family, and where she has lived her life. Lindsey was the leader today and she did very well in giving everyone directions. I got really good at using a hammer today, it was pretty awesome. Tomorrow, we are going to the ROPES COURSE! I hope its fun.






1 comment:

  1. that last pic is CLASSIC. kacie's like, wait, how do i use this thing...

    ReplyDelete